Are You Aware that there are Countless of Families with a Mobility-Challenged Loved One Looking for a Better Option than those $3,000+ a Month Assisted Care Facilities?
Starting Now, You can Learn How to Do Universal Design Renovations to Improve the Life of the Mobility-Challenged and their Families, and Help them Save a Lot of Money in the Process.
It’s time to help the mobility-challenged live a life that’s free from barriers, and do so independently and with dignity in their own home. You can start by downloading the free reports below by entering your name and email address. With these free reports, you should be able to:
- Be made aware of an alternative to assisted-care facilities – a much better alternative.
- Know how you can help families save thousands of dollars a month by delaying the move of a mobility-challenged loved one to an assisted-care facility.
- Learn how to turn an existing home into a barrier-free home that can improve the life of the mobility-challenged just by making some universal design renovations that embrace accessibility.
- Preserve the independence and dignity of the mobility-challenged.
- Learn all about the “age in place” lifestyle and help spread the word about it.
- Satisfy the ever-rising demand for professionals that specialize in this “age in place” lifestyle.